samedi 19 septembre 2009

"Drinking in L.A" - Bran Van 3000


Ginta Lapina, Défilé Marc Jacobs, Printemps-Eté 2010

"But we did nothing, absolutely nothing that day, and I say:
What the hell am I doing drinking in L.A. at 26?
I got the fever for the flavour, the payback will be later, still I need a fix."


Natasa Vojnovic, Défilé Marc Jacobs, Printemps-Eté 2010
Rodarte Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Anastasia Kuznetsova, Défilé Rodarte, Printemps-Eté 2010

Rodarte Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear

Juana Berga, Défilé Rodarte, Printemps-Eté 2010



Valeria Dmitrienko, Défilé Jill Stuart, Printemps-Eté 2010


Kim Noorda, Défilé Jill Stuart, Printemps-Eté 2010


Anja Rubik, Défilé Ralph Lauren, Collection Printemps-Eté 2010



Valentina Zelyaeva, Défilé Ralph Lauren, Collection Printemps-Eté 2010


"But we did nothing, absolutely but kiss that day, and I say:
What the hell am I doing drinking in L.A. at 26?"

photos: source Style.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire